Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123
Ergebnis 31 bis 44 von 44

Thema: Studying in Germany.

Europäer Avatar von Radyserb
    serbska stolica Budyšin a němska stolica Berlin

Registrierter Benutzer
    Thanks for all the info!
    And all the useless spam too.

I don't think I´ll be shelling out 10000 "bucks"(assuming you mean dollars.)
    It would take me about 2 years in the best paying job I can get now to collect just that amount of money, nevermind all the other fees.

I think there is something called Erasmus run by the EU(which Iceland is not part of, so I don't know why I can apply)
    So I would not have to pay all the fees.
    I know many Germans studying here in Iceland, and I don't think they have to pay exorbitant fees.

Beyond Mars Avatar von [VK]
    Zitat Zitat von Ingvar Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for all the info!

I don't think I´ll be shelling out 10000 "bucks"(assuming you mean dollars.)
    It would take me about 2 years in the best paying job I can get now to collect just that amount of money, nevermind all the other fees.

I think there is something called Erasmus run by the EU(which Iceland is not part of, so I don't know why I can apply)
    I know many Germans studying here in Iceland, and I don't think they have to pay exorbitant fees.
    Well, I think the problem is that all classes are in German and only private Universities offer classes in english. Public universities only cost around 600€ or less per Semester, which depends on the federal state. So if you want to have classes in English you have to apply for some private University which are expensive.

Unbekannter Nr 17984 Avatar von Walahan
    Modaction: Thread moved to the "Diskussionsecke". Please became serious

I don't know much about studying in Germany. I started my studies in Leipzig / Saxony just in order to finish at "home" in a nearby Dutch city. In Leipzig there is the Herder Institut, a possibilty to learn German fast. In my time, there were a lot of people from eastern europe and so. But it moved to more and more western people. I don't know whether there are similar possibilties at other universities .

For my opinion the best universities of German you'll find in the south (Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg). But it's very expansive there (taxes or tuition). In Western Germany there are mostly this huge universities built in the 70ies. In the east there's not everything changed to the new era (), but it's cheap to live there and it's wonderfull for creative people.

[Civ5 PBEM 66] - From Russia with Love; [SMR] Der Südwesten der USA 1850-1950; [CiM] German Cities: Leipzig; [PES5] ML United in der ersten Liga; [TrainFever] Geschichte der Schweich-Diepenauer Kreisbahn

Zitat Zitat von Junky Beitrag anzeigen
    Warum wird der US-Präsident nicht Suzerän von Valetta? Dann kann er sich seine Mauer mit Glauben kaufen!

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Totila
    Zitat Zitat von Radyserb Beitrag anzeigen
    No, Iceland is not Bavaria
    You are always so serious. In Bavaria we would call you a Grantler.

Möhrchen Avatar von Oxford
    Thanks for all the info!
    You're welcome
    Entdecke die Kraft deiner Ideen, mit Heften und Blöcken von Oxford

Registrierter Benutzer
    Zitat Zitat von [VK] Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, I think the problem is that all classes are in German and only private Universities offer classes in english. Public universities only cost around 600€ or less per Semester, which depends on the federal state. So if you want to have classes in English you have to apply for some private University which are expensive.

Or go for a Master in Germany.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Aye, applying to do my Masters degree in Germany might be the only way. I´m already well into my Bachelors so it would only be a question of taking a sinle semester of the Bachelors.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von Akropolis
    Iceland is part of Erasmus.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Aye, applying to do my Masters degree in Germany might be the only way. I´m already well into my Bachelors so it would only be a question of taking a sinle semester of the Bachelors.

esst mehr Teile Avatar von mauz
    I think it strongly depends on what you are studying. Especially in the field of humanities there are lots of courses taught in English and solely English, as English is the lingua franca in these sciences. Situation will be different in maths, law, medicine, etc...

Registrierter Benutzer
    Here more and more lessons are change to English - if this is in Germany like in Austria you should probably look in the Vorlesungsverzerichnis (Wer will's übersetzen?) - probably the most universities wrote the lesson language there.
    Zitat Zitat von etepetete
    Wenn Regierungen Angst vor der Wahrheit haben, dann sind sie nicht legitim.

Macht Musik Avatar von Peregrin_Tooc
    I deleted 4 postings since they were spam. This thread has been moved to the Diskussionsecke for your convinience! Please keep it clean
    Zitat Zitat von Leonard Bernstein
    This will be our reply to violence:
    to make music more intensely,
    more beautifully,
    more devotedly than ever before.
    Meine Stories:
    Civ VI aus der Sicht von Civ IV BTS, englischer Weltraumsieg auf König
    Der Erste Kaiser wieder aufgenommen

Paul I.
    Gast
    You want a solid MSC in english? Go to the Netherlands.

You want a nice time in Germany? Apply for Erasmus and spend a semester without any pressure. But do not expect to learn much apart from live-experience.

€ write an email to the max planck intstitut. They conduct research in your field of studies and might be able to help you out.

http://www.mpg.de/en

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 123